Body Polish - Pumice 4oz
Exfoliate Dead Skin Cells Away Naturally!
Gently Promotes New Cell Growth & Skin Renewal
Pumice Embedded in Soothing Organic Aloe Vera
Incredible Pumice Powerhouse Formula Benefits:
- Moisturizing Organic Aloe
- Renews & Rejuvenates Dull Skin
- Provides Natural Exfoliation
- Encourages New Cell Growth
- Provides Healing Herbs
- Provides Nourishing Minerals & Vitamins
- Results in Radiant New Skin
- Cutting Edge Ingredient Deck
- A Little Goes A Long Way
Silky Gel Texture
Organic & Natural Ingredients
Repair & Renew
No Animal Testing
4 oz Tub
No Harsh Chemicals
Do The Largest Organ Of Your Body A Favor
Go All Natural!
Skin You Will Want To Show Off - Not Cover Up!
How To Use:
In The Shower or Bath
- Get Skin Wet
- Apply Small Amount Onto Fingertips or Soft Cloth
- In A Circular Motion - Gently Exfoliate
- Pumice does not melt or break down, so it spreads out well & lasts until you are ready to rinse
- Rinse Off With Warm Water
- Cleanse with Shower Gel
- Finish with Daily Lotion or Body Oil
This is a gentle process that can be done effortlessly, 2-3 times per week.
Tip: In your hand or soft cloth, combine the pumice body polish with shower gel and exfoliate and cleanse all at once. An easy and effective process.
If you have sensitive skin, try 1 time per week and review your results. If you are not confident if exfoliation is right for your skin type, contact a professional dermatologist for personal guidance before engaging in an exfoliation process.
Exfoliation - How It Works
- Exfoliation is the process of removing the oldest dead skin cells from the skin's outermost surface.
- To wash or gently rub skin with a granular substance, in a circular motion, to remove dead skin cells from the surface of the skin and encourage renewal.
- Renewal reveals rejuvenated and radiant skin.
- Exfoliation opens the pores and by following up with a lotion or body oil, allows for deep hydration.
- Quick & Easy Process - Resulting In Smooth, Silky, Radiant Skin.
Safety Precautions - Shelf Life
- Do not exfoliate vigorously, can cause skin damage
- Do not use on face - use enzyme face mask cream
- Do not use or apply formula to open wound(s)
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs
- External use only
- Keep Out of Eyes
- Shelf life: 1 year
|Deionized Water||(Ions Removed - No Charge)||Aqua|
|Glycerin||Moisturize - Hydrate||Kosher- Vegetable|
|Organic Aloe||Has the potential to heal & moisturize||Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice|
|Organic Willow Bark||Healing||Salix Alba Bark Extract|
|Organic Gotu Kola||Has the potential to promote healthy skin||Centella Asiatica|
|Organic Horsetail||Has the potential to promote healthy skin||Equisetum Arvense|
|Organic Geranium||Has the potential to promote healthy skin||Geranium Maculatum|
|Organic Dandelion||Has the potential to promote healthy skin||Taraxacum Officinale|
|Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer||Thicken|
|Sodium Hydroxide||pH Modifier|
|Phenoxyethanol||Preservative - Non Irritating||Derived from flower extracts|
|Ethylhexylglycerin||Preservative - Gentle||Derived from glycerin|