Formulated With Healthy Skin In Mind
- Glycerin Is The #1 Ingredient!
- Silky & Generous Lather
- Gentle Cleanser
- Lathers In Hard Water
- Long Lasting
- pH Balanced
- Unscented - Single Aromas - Aroma Blends - Exfoliation Options
- Contains All Food Grade - Vegetable Based Ingredients
- Colored With Eye-Catching Natural Mica Minerals
- Packaged In Cellophane Bag - Tied With Natural Raphia
- NO Film On Skin Or Residue On Shower/Tub
- NO Tight Dry Feeling After Cleansing
- NO: Excess Fillers & Additives
- NOT your average bar of glycerin soap
Note: When excess fillers, sugar & water are added, it cheapens the soap, the soap has more clarity & it results in an inferior soap that may upset the pH balance of the soap. That results in the soap becoming less mild on the skin & can strip the skin of the natural mantle.
Glycerin: A clear, sticky liquid that is naturally produced during the soap making process. It exhibits properties that allow moisture to be attracted to the skin; which in turn, provides hydration to the skin.
Hard Milled Glycerin: Where glycerin is the number one ingredient & produces a lower pH of (8.0 to 8.5) than most hard milled soaps pH of (10.0 to 12.5). It will not upset the skin's natural pH balance.